THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF SPORTS BUSINESS
Navigating and adapting to the world of NFTs (Non-fungible tokens) and NIL (Name, Image, Likeness)
Thursday, April 21, 2022
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
Virtual Zoom Webinar
WISE Twin Cities and Draftly hosted a dynamic panel focused on the ever changing sports industry! NFTs (non-fungible tokens) and NIL (name, image, likeness) are evolving the way we do business, and Draftly led us through a discussion that will provided insight into direct business applications, stigmas and the opportunities that are opened for women and professionals that want to make an impact with these new developments.
- Matt Reinhart - Draftly, Head of Partnerships
- Vic DeNardi - Draftly, Head of NIL & Recruiting
- Nick DeNuzzo - Draftly, CEO & Founder
- Erin Swartz - Minnesota Vikings, Senior Director, Brand Creative & Project Management
- Michelle Meyer - NIL Network, Founder + San Diego State University, NIL Coordinator
Draftly is a college sports NFT marketplace, focused on helping college athletes monetize their Name, Image, and Likeness by creating and selling NFTs. Draftly provides customized NFT solutions for athletes and universities to drive next-level engagement with fans and to build digital sports communities in an increasingly tech-focused world.
Thank you to the Panel Presenting Partner: