Date: Thursday, October 22, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. CST
Location: Virtual Zoom Discussion
Jenny Senecal, SVP Regional Credit Director of Bell Bank, lead WISE Twin Cities members through a dynamic and engaging program that will break down the barriers and provide an overview of key concepts in an easy-to-understand format.
- Finance and Accounting – What’s the difference?
- Financial Information Constituents – Who uses the information and why?
- Information Sources – How are financial statements prepared?
- Primary Financial Reports – What are they and what do they tell us?
- Important Performance Factors – How do we determine the health of an organization?
- Key Terms – What do they mean (in layperson’s language)?
This program is designed for professionals who do not have technical training or experience in finance and accounting disciplines, but want to get a better handle on what goes into financial reports, how they’re developed, and how to use the information to measure the financial success of their organizations.