ADVANCING DIVERSITY & INCLUSION IN THE WORKPLACE
Virtual panel, discussion and training, hosted by RISE and Kim Miller
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2020
Time: 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Location: Virtual Zoom Discussion
Join WISE Twin Cities on Thursday, October 29 for a virtual panel, discussion and training. RISE team member, Kim Miller, VP of Programs, will lead a 90-minute diversity and inclusion program and discussion with WISE Twin Cities. Hear from distinguished panelists and delve into engaging conversations with fellow professionals around advancing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
4:00 p.m. – Welcome & Panel Discussion, Q&A
- Moderated by:
- Kim Miller, Vice President, Programs, RISE
- Featuring distinguished panelists:
- Sianneh Mulbah, Chief People Officer, Minnesota Timberwolves & Lynx
- Venessa Hutchinson, Senior Manager, Football Development, NFL
- Nicole Lavoi, Ph.D., Director of the Tucker Center for Research on Girls & Women in Sport, University of Minnesota
- Moderated by:
- 4:45 p.m. – Inclusive Leadership - Small Group Breakout Activity
- 5:30 p.m. – Closing remarks w/ Kim Miller
RISE, is a national nonprofit that educates and empowers the sports community to eliminate racial discrimination, champion social justice and improve race relations. Learn more about RISE here.
Would you like to donate to RISE? Click here.
Contact WISE Twin Cities at email@example.com for any additional questions.
WISE Members should log into their WISE Account through the WISE Twin Cities website prior to registering. For questions on registration please contact WISE Twin Cities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free for Members and Non-Members
Deadline to register for this event is Monday, October 26 at 5:00 p.m.