Date: Thursday, October 22, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. CST
Location: Virtual Zoom Discussion
Jenny Senecal, SVP Regional Credit Director of Bell Bank, lead WISE Twin Cities members through a dynamic and engaging program that will break down the barriers and provide an overview of key concepts in an easy-to-understand format.
- Finance and Accounting – What’s the difference?
- Financial Information Constituents – Who uses the information and why?
- Information Sources – How are financial statements prepared?
- Primary Financial Reports – What are they and what do they tell us?
- Important Performance Factors – How do we determine the health of an organization?
- Key Terms – What do they mean (in layperson’s language)?
This program is designed for professionals who do not have technical training or experience in finance and accounting disciplines, but want to get a better handle on what goes into financial reports, how they’re developed, and how to use the information to measure the financial success of their organizations.
Click here to watch the replay of the webinar.
ABOUT JENNY SENECAL l SVP, Regional Credit Director l Bell Bank
Over the past 25+ years in banking, Jenny held many roles. She started her career as a financial and accounting manager for a commercial finance company, where she developed her passion for commercial real estate (CRE) financing. It was a great advantage so early in her career to gain insight into the financial accounting of a company in the financial services sector. Jenny developed an affinity for specialty niche lending, which fuels her love of learning. That desire to explore various angles of finance also helped Jenny dive into a lead role in acquisition-related credit due diligence. Additionally, she gained expertise by taking a leading role in winding down a CRE portfolio during the Great Recession. For more on Jenny Senecal, visit her bio here.